Our tube laser-cutting machines can cut long tube pieces, create shapes, and make precise incisions. Our seven speedy tube laser-cutting machines helped us make a name for our laser-cutting services, in Houston and across the world. These custom laser-cutting machines perform with precision—holding close tolerances with excellent repeatability.
Advantages of our tube laser services
- 7 custom tube laser-cutting machines
- Capable of laser cutting up to 6 inches in diameter by 32 feet long
- Potential cost reduction compared to conventional manufacturing
- Hold close tolerances
- Supreme cutting speeds
- Consistent quality between laser cuts
- Unmatched accuracy and repeatability
- Non-contact process minimizes heat exposure to surrounding area
- Cut complicated shapes
- World leaders in perforating gun manufacturing
Who needs tube laser-cutting services?
Energy, automotive, aerospace, healthcare, fitness, construction, retail, and food processing industries all call for tube laser-cutting services. Applications include cutting pipes and tubes for tables, carts, bed frames, stands, shelves, and construction and drilling equipment.
What materials can your lasers cut?
While laser cutting often involves metals (steel, aluminum, copper, brass, titanium, and more), laser machines also cut through silicon, glass, ceramics, plastics, even diamonds.
Explore Our Tube Laser Services
Our sophisticated tube laser-cutting machines streamline the machining process, meaning quicker turnaround times and cost savings for you. Experience the cost benefits of contracting with a capable staff equipped with several tube and multi-axis laser-cutting machines.
Hunt & Hunt’s CNC Machine Shop
Mill/Turn Machine Shop
Perforating Gun Shop